Physical fitness is the ability to perform normal functions without fatigue. The physical fitness simply adds years to your life. The physical fitness can be measured by evaluating the systemic and regular exercise. To...
- Leslie H. Wexner: Profile of a Retail PioneerThe Midwest retail entrepreneur and self-made billionaire made an indelible mark on the industry.
- Woman Walks Into a Bar, Orders a Drink, Doesn’t Get HarassedDirty Lemon bills itself as both a cocktail bar and a safe space for women in Paris.
- The Outside View: Marketing Costs and Complexity in a Digital WorldHRC Retail Advisory's Farla Efros on the growing importance, complexity and cost of marketing in a more crowded and competitive marketplace.
- The Last Days of Barneys New YorkBarneys New York will officially close its Madison Avenue store on Sunday. WWD goes inside retail's Roman ruins.
- Loro Piana to Open a New Flagship in TokyoThe facade of the four-level banner, which will open in May, was designed by Japanese architect Jun Aoki and was inspired by a scarf.
- After Deal, Can Victoria’s Secret Be Turned Around?Private equity firm Sycamore Partners takes over. Here's what they'll have to do to turn the struggling lingerie brand around.
- Behind — and Under — Moschino’s Marie-Antoinette HairstyleBella Hadid, Kaia Gerber and Irina Shayk were among the top models walking the Moschino fall 2020 show in pastel-toned, 18th century-inspired wigs, created by Paul Hanlon.
- Burton Snowboards Names Lacy Sole CEO, But Will Remain Family-OwnedDonna Carpenter, wife of founder Jake Burton Carpenter, has transitioned to chairman of the board.
- ThredUp to Facilitate Resale for Consumers of Gap Inc.The resale e-commerce site signed its largest partnership deal yet with several retail brands.
- A Surprising Project Is Brewing at Fondazione PradaMiuccia Prada revealed a three-year project on neuroscience will be held at the foundation starting in 2020.