Physical fitness is the ability to perform normal functions without fatigue. The physical fitness simply adds years to your life. The physical fitness can be measured by evaluating the systemic and regular exercise. To...
- George Feldenkreis Pushes for Definitive Time Frame on OfferThe former chairman said he would withdraw offer if Special Committee can't commit to a May 29 time frame.
- Roberto Cavalli to Show at Miami Fashion Week GalaThe Italian fashion house will showcase its luxury collection June 1 at the Alfred DuPont Building.
- NFL Taps Fanatics to Create Nike Fan GearThe partnership will begin with the 2020 season.
- L Brands’ Q1 Misses Wall Street’s Consensus by 1 CentThe company also lowered guidance for 2018 full-year earnings per share.
- Theory Partners With PhaidonMartin Andersson is letting customers in on his inspirations by aligning his men’s pre-fall collection with the release of Marvin Rand’s book “California Captured.”
- Women of the Whitney: Inside the Museum’s Annual Gala and Studio PartyHailey Baldwin, Jemima Kirke and Andreea Diaconu join honorees Lorna Simpson, Joanne Leonhardt Cassullo and Beth Rudin DeWoody for the annual Whitney Museum Gala and Studio Party.
- The Society of Memorial Sloan Kettering Hosts Spring BallMSK brought a dose of spring florals to the Plaza Hotel on Tuesday night.
- Groupe Pochet Honored at Pratt Institute Art of Packaging GalaThe 29th annual event has raised over $3 million for scholarships to date.
- At-Home, On-Demand Service Adds IV Drip for HydrationForget manicures and blowouts, the new breed of on-demand services bring the spa to clients' homes. IV-infusion is the latest wrinkle.
- Red Valentino’s London Flagship Gets a Makeover for ‘Chelsea in Bloom’Red Valentino is joining in the celebrations for "Chelsea in Bloom" with a window installation and a limited-edition collection of floral T-shirts.