Dermal fillers are essential because of its beneficial qualities. The dermal fillers are fantastic because they are made with one of the substances that are found in our skin, so it is not harmful...
- South Africa Label Okapi Moves the Exotics Conversation ForwardOkapi, the accessories label founded by Hanneli Rupert, primarily works with ostrich skins and employs a new, sustainable farm-to-shop floor approach by producing locally, and only using byproducts of the food industry.
- 12 Emerging Brands Melding Style With SustainabilitySee 12 emerging green designers below as part of WWD’s special Earth Day coverage.
- Looking Beyond the LabelsHow Avery Dennison is using its sustainable RFID, labeling and packaging solutions for Christopher Raeburn, Fashion Revolution and more.
- The ‘Smart Choice in Creating Fashion’How Giusy Bettoni, founder and ceo of CLASS, guides fashion brands to responsible innovation, meeting demand of today's conscious consumer.
- Blue Jeans Make the Leap to Green at Kingpins AmsterdamOn April 10 and 11, the denim fair hosted its first edition since applying a list of standards for exhibitors across categories such as corporate social responsibility, chemical usage and environmental policies.
- Change Agents: Denim Brands Working to Transform the IndustryThese brands are championing sustainability, embracing new technologies and leading change.
- Meet the Sustainability Calculator That Tallies Benefits of ResaleThe RealReal invests in a new tool to motivate consumers.
- U.K. Retailers Might Have to Pay All Their Packaging Waste CostsAround 90 percent is paid by British taxpayers.
- Action Speaks Louder Than Words, According to Sustainability SpecialistsSustainability is a prevailing topic with fashion executives, but consumers need pragmatic advice — not statistics — to take action.
- The Outside View: Cotton Farming, Circularity and Climate ChangeEco-expert Marci Zaroff on cultivating fashion’s future.