Dermal fillers are essential because of its beneficial qualities. The dermal fillers are fantastic because they are made with one of the substances that are found in our skin, so it is not harmful...
- First Insight Adds Market Segment Versions of Platform for Retailers and BrandsThe company took on 60 new clients in 2018.
- ThirdLove Launches More SizesThe bra company is expanding its offering with 27 new sizes in four styles.
- Google Assistant’s Fashion Adviser Hits MobileGoogle-funded StyleHacks goes from Home Hubs to phones to offer voice-enabled style advice ... and soon, conversational shopping.
- Destination XL Finds New CEOHarvey Kanter served most recently as ceo of Blue Nile.
- French Media Bids Adieu to Karl LagerfeldLocal dailies ran supplements paying tribute to the designer, while Arte on Friday will broadcast two documentaries by Loïc Prigent.
- Bridget Foley’s Diary: Karl Lagerfeld: A RemembranceKarl Lagerfeld's death leaves a void in fashion and the culture that cannot be replaced.
- Patrizio di Marco, Silvio Campara Outline Golden Goose Potential, StrategiesThe executives see no slowdown in the sneakers category and leverage the brand's authenticity and relationship with customers.
- Italian Executives Busy Dodging Sociopolitical, Macroeconomic IssuesBalanced markets and product categories is a response to the challenges brands will face in 2019.
- EXCLUSIVE: Giorgio Armani on Coed Show, Re-branding and Emporio Armani Caffè and RistoranteThe designer says 2019 "began well on all fronts" and that Armani/Casa "is the piece of the puzzle that completes my vision of what it means to be a designer."
- EXCLUSIVE: Elsa Hosk Fronts René Caovilla CampaignsThe campaign, styled by Elizabeth Sulcer, will also support the opening of a new boutique in London.