Did you know that every time you tend to your lawn and use your petrol-driven mower to do so, you are actually putting your health and that of your family at risk? Not the...
- Michel Brousset Exits L’Oréal USA; Nathalie Gerschtein Appointed Consumer Products PresidentThe move is the latest in a series of executive change-up announcements affecting consumer beauty divisions in the U.S. market.
- Condé Nast Pushes New Paywalls as ‘Game Changer’“I wish we had done this yesterday,” Condé executive Pamela Drucker Mann said.
- Fivestory Private Label Collection Zeros In on ItemsThe retailer is filling gaps left by designers.
- Tod’s Preliminary 2018 Sales Down 2.4%The results were dented by the group's wholesale channel, a lackluster performance of its core footwear category, a drop in its leather goods division, and currency fluctuations.
- Express CEO David Kornberg OutThe specialty retailer has recently experienced anemic sales trends.
- Lampert’s Sears Bid Leaves Opening for LawsuitsThe $5.2 billion bid did not include a release from wrongdoings under his leadership.
- EXCLUSIVE: Natacha Ramsay-Levi to Head Fashion Jury at Hyères FestivalThe creative director of Chloé will be attending the event for the first time.
- Friends Old and New Gather for Jean Paul Gaultier ShowDebi Mazar and Catherine Deneuve were among the front-row guests.
- Under Armour Hires a Chief People and Culture OfficerThe company faced scrutiny last year over some of its workplace practices.
- Entrepreneurs Take Note: Success Is Within ReachDespite cash flow deficits and short run rates, entrepreneurs find success, according to a new study from Kabbage, Inc.