Did you know that every time you tend to your lawn and use your petrol-driven mower to do so, you are actually putting your health and that of your family at risk? Not the...
- Think Tank: A Circular Future for FashionThe authors offer three models of fashion apparel retailing that can help create a more sustainable industry.
- Première Vision New York’s Mystical, Futuristic Take on TextilesThe biannual textile event was held on July 16 to 17 at Pier 94 in New York.
- Denim Do-Over Requested by Ellen MacArthur FoundationThe Ellen MacArthur Foundation released "The Jeans Redesign" initiative, and signing on were Gap, The Reformation and others.
- Sustainable Fiber Firm Bombyx Discusses Silk Sales in China, CSRThe president of Bombyx discusses the silk industry in China and its efforts in CSR and sustainability.
- As Sustainability Efforts Stall, Circular Business Models Offer Viable OptionsImplementing sustainability targets proves challenging as used apparel continues to clot landfills.
- Field Notes: Green Jean GeniesWWD Field Notes is a column featuring the latest technology, business-to-business and business solution news.
- Supima Names Finalists for Annual Design CompetitionIts runway show will be hosted on the first day of New York Fashion Week, Sept. 5 at Pier 59.
- Atlanta de Cadenet Taylor and Fame and Partners Collaborate on CapsuleThe capsule, with a focus on inclusivity and diversity, is customizable.
- CEO Talks: ABG’s Jamie Salter on Plans for SI and Wanting to Buy ReebokThe head of the licensing juggernaut has built a $9 billion-plus business in less than a decade.
- EXCLUSIVE: H&M Teams Up with Angel Chen on First China Designer CapsuleWhile H&M’s & Other Stories will enter the Chinese market via Alibaba’s B2C platform Tmall this fall.