Did you know that every time you tend to your lawn and use your petrol-driven mower to do so, you are actually putting your health and that of your family at risk? Not the...
- Camera della Moda Responds to New York Times ArticleItaly's fashion association issued an official statement in the face of accusations of irregular working conditions in the country.
- Vogue Italia Celebrates Italian Singer Mina with Party at MFWDesigners and models attended the event, hosted on Friday night at Milan's Cinema Manzoni.
- Anna Dello Russo Takes Book-Signing to MilanThe editor feted her book with a meet-and-greet event and also presented her latest collaboration with Atelier Swarovski.
- Julianne Moore, Armie Hammer Attend Salvatore Ferragamo ShowHammer has known the Ferragamo family for years.
- Milan Hosts First Alaïa ExhibitionThe designer’s creations are displayed under spectacular Tiepolo frescoes at the city’s Palazzo Clerici.
- Heidi Klum on Her Daily Diet, New Amazon Show and Taking Vitamins at 45The supermodel and television host talks about what's cooking in her kitchen, with her new Amazon show and her new Perfectil deal.
- Walmart Says Tariffs Will Lead to Price HikesThe retailer reached out to the U.S. Trade Representative before the government moved ahead with its latest round of tariffs.
- Jessica Biel, Gaiam Unveil New Fitness Brand for SequentialThe collection is available at Bandier, Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s, as well as other stores and online.
- Gladys Perint Palmer, Lulu DK, More Join With Talbots’ Effort Against Breast CancerOne in eight women in the U.S. will develop invasive breast over the course of her lifetime, according to the nonprofit Breastcancer.org.
- José Neves, Farfetch Ready for Business After Blockbuster IPOFounder José Neves said the luxe platform is ready to buckle down after scoring a valuation of more than $8 billion in its IPO.