Did you know that every time you tend to your lawn and use your petrol-driven mower to do so, you are actually putting your health and that of your family at risk? Not the...
- Ascena to Wind Down DressbarnThe 57-year-old Dressbarn women's specialty business suffered from a tired image and lack of profitability.
- High Court Boosts Trademark LicenseesThe court ruled in Mission Product Holdings Inc. v. Tempnology LLC that trademark licensees don’t lose their rights when brands who own those trademarks go under.
- Activewear Giants Rally Against Trump’s Proposed TariffsNike, Under Armour, Adidas and Reebok are among the 170 companies that signed a letter urging the government to shelve its tariff plans.
- Algae Raincoat, 3-D-printed Faux Fur On View at Cooper Hewitt’s Nature-inspired TriennialFashion can be a vehicle for consumers to re-examine environmental problems and innovative design.
- Moby: Writing the Past, Present and FutureThe musician wrapped up the U.S. tour for his new memoir, "Then It Fell Apart," and is headed overseas.
- A Look at Cher’s Iconic StyleThe iconic singer turns 73 today.
- Dressbarn to Shut DownIt's the latest and most dramatic step in Ascena Retail's turnaround efforts.
- Justin Thomas on His Ralph Lauren Capsule, His Injury and TigerThe collection will launch for the U.S. Open tournament at Pebble Beach in June.
- Unprotected Database Outs Millions of Insta Influencers’ Contact InfoA database filled with private info from Instagram influencers was available online — without password protection.
- BFC Trust Offers Grants, Mentoring to Molly Goddard, Aries and OthersThe winners of grants and mentoring from the charity were announced at a dinner hosted by Megha Mittal in London.