Did you know that every time you tend to your lawn and use your petrol-driven mower to do so, you are actually putting your health and that of your family at risk? Not the...
- Victoria’s Secret CEO Jan Singer ResignsSinger was chief executive officer for the struggling Victoria's Secret for just two years.
- Lucas Ossendrijver Exits LanvinThe house is said to have settled on Bruno Sialelli from Loewe as its new creative leader.
- Nike to Blend Digital, Store Experience in House of InnovationThe store offers any number of firsts, including scan to shop, digital lockers and options to reserve merchandise through the app.
- Generational Divide in Holiday Spending PushSurvey data from JLL Retail and Junior Achievement reveal the generational differences across consumer shopping during the holidays.
- Bella Freud, Yasmine Eslami Team Up for First CollaborationWith their collaboration completed, Bella Freud and Yasmine Eslami expect to team up again down the road.
- Sotheby’s Geneva Auctions Marie-Antoinette’s JewelsTen jewels will be up for auction including a diamond and pearl pendant estimated to sell for $5 million.
- Cartier Salutes the Horse Racing Industry at the Dorchester in LondonRichemont's chairman Johann Rupert was there in spirit.
- Small Is Beautiful, but Big Is BetterDuring the 23rd edition of the Fashion Summit Pambianco Deutsche Bank, the size of a company emerged as a key factor for international success.
- Sølve Sundsbø Mounts Exhibition During Photo Vogue in MilanThe exhibition, titled “Beyond the Still Life Image,” will be open until Dec. 9 at Milan’s Palazzo Reale.
- Lily Rose-Depp Toasts Chanel’s Limited-Edition Red No.5 BottleRose-Depp hosted a dinner, at Annabel's in London, to celebrate the limited-edition red bottle.