Did you know that every time you tend to your lawn and use your petrol-driven mower to do so, you are actually putting your health and that of your family at risk? Not the...
- Beckham’s Blend: Victoria Beckham Cooks Up Two Color-Packed CollectionsThe designer is pumping up the volume for spring with a collection packed with voluminous silhouettes and bold colors, while her new color cosmetics shimmer and smoke.
- A Homecoming, and a New Chapter for Marques’ AlmeidaAfter a few seasons in Paris, the 2015 LVMH Prize winner wants to do things a bit differently as it returns to London Fashion Week.
- Candidly Yours: On The Front Line at Fashion Week"Suki Waterhouse arrives and I overhear her say she needs to find a Juul charger. I give her one. She is elated and I am her new best friend."
- J. Crew Group Widens Loss; Files SEC Doc for Madewell IPOThe company is working to revive the J. Crew brand and take Madewell public to reduce debt.
- DVF to Be Inducted Into Women’s Hall of FameDiane von Furstenberg started the InCharge movement to help women be the women they want to be.
- McMullen to Open Location in Palo AltoSherri McMullen speaks to WWD about her boutique’s second location in Silicon Valley, opening Saturday.
- Dior Unveils Store in TorontoThe store is the latest Dior unit to combine women's and men's collections under one roof.
- Delivering Good to Bestow Four New Awards at Annual GalaRose Marie Bravo, former ceo of Burberry, will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Celebrity Stylist Cristina Ehrlich Teams With Cheyann Benedict on Red-Carpet T-shirt LineIt's called Plays Well With Others.
- Dior Breaks Silence on Sauvage Campaign: ‘We Are Deeply Sorry’The campaign, starring Johnny Depp, drew backlash from social media users, who claimed it was culturally appropriative.