Did you know that every time you tend to your lawn and use your petrol-driven mower to do so, you are actually putting your health and that of your family at risk? Not the...
- Anna Wintour Fetes ‘Modern Editor’ Will WelchThe Condé Nast executive and Vogue editor likes new GQ leader Welch so much she’s accepted tie-dye.
- Figure Skaters’ Costumes, Artistry Wins Them Celebrity-like EndorsementsFigure skating carries a football-like following in Japan, Russia and South Korea and is one of the few elite sports there with a primarily female fanbase.
- Kohl’s Ceo Pay Tops $12 MillionMichelle Gass’ compensation included a salary of $1.4 million and incentive pay of $3.5 million.
- EXCLUSIVE: The Whitney Museum to Honor Michael Bloomberg at Gala and Studio PartyTwo weeks after announcing he would not run for president, the centrist politician will be awarded for his philanthropic efforts and support for the arts.
- Safilo, Kate Spade New York Renew LicenseThe agreement for both sunglass and optical collections will now run until June 30, 2026.
- Bluestar Alliance Said to Be Only Bidder in Roberto Cavalli BrandSources say Philipp Plein has distanced himself from negotiations as Paul Surridge on Friday no longer listed his role as creative director of the brand on his Instagram account.
- Natura Confirms Avon Acquisition TalksAvon has struggled to turn around in recent years.
- Pharrell Williams Teases Short Film for Chanel CollaborationThe singer posted a 15-second teaser on his Instagram account.
- Tiffany Looks Past Wealth Effect Declines to Bullish Second HalfAfter a year of record sales, ceo Alessandro Bogliolo said Tiffany has plenty of growth ahead.
- Gucci, Roberto Cavalli Awarded With UNHCR RecognitionThe prize recognized both companies’ efforts in promoting the inclusion of refugees.