Did you know that every time you tend to your lawn and use your petrol-driven mower to do so, you are actually putting your health and that of your family at risk? Not the...
- Burberry Retail Sales Dip in Q3 as Brand RepositionsComparable store sales were up 1 percent in the pre-Christmas trading period.
- Think Tank: Making Sustainability the ‘New Normal’ in FashionHere, the strategic partners of the Global Fashion Agenda present a call to action for industry stakeholders.
- Robert Geller Collaborating With LululemonThe capsule collection will debut at Geller's runway show on Feb. 5 and be offered for sale in early May.
- Stuart Weitzman Charts Forward With New StrategiesFollowing a year of whirlwind change, the brand's ceo Eraldo Poletto begins to peel back the lid on plans for the future — starting with the release of a new campaign.
- EXCLUSIVE: Launchmetrics Partners With Pinterest on Data Tools for Brands, InfluencersThe partnership wants to pair brands with influencers and provide educational tools.
- Marcolin Inks Distribution Deal With Barton PerreiraThe deal is the latest win for the specialty eyewear category, which has experienced unprecedented growth as the result of shifting consumer preferences.
- Italian Spinners Focus on Service and Sustainability to Navigate DifficultiesThe price of raw materials, the unstable situation between the U.S. and China, export duties and post-Brexit effects concern yarn makers headed to Pitti Filati.
- Thick Head to Address Men’s Thinning TressesMove over Rogaine, there is a new hair-growth system on the market and it aims to become a $100 million brand.
- Target to Roll Out Apple Pay in All U.S. StoresThe big-box retailer zeroes in on mobile payments.
- Catherine Deneuve Remembers Last Yves Saint Laurent ShowThe French actress gave a talk at Christie’s Paris a couple of days before the auction of her Yves Saint Laurent wardrobe, set for Jan. 24.