Wanting to be one step ahead of others and have an original idea about the wedding part each couple brings an improvement of that the traditional path is about. So like those that don’t...
- No More Fake Reviews for Sunday Riley, FTC SaysThe skin-care brand has been formally banned from leaving fake reviews on its products by the Federal Trade Commission.
- Suitsupply Opening Concession Shops in Nordstrom StoresCeo Fokke de Jong said this model will not replace Suitsupply's plans to continue to add to its store base.
- Refinery29 Brings On Former Nylon Editor in ChiefRefinery just this month was acquired by Vice Media.
- Christopher Raeburn’s Latest Timberland CapsuleThe designer, recently appointed Timberland’s global creative director, shared more about the latest fall-winter 2019 capsule collection in an interview with WWD.
- Michael Kors, Lupita Nyong’o Speak at U.N. Promoting Watch Hunger StopSince its inception, the Watch Hunger Stop campaign has helped WFP deliver more than 18 million meals to children.
- Van Cleef & Arpels Adds Automatons to New Watch Collection“We wanted to do a collection on romantic love stories,” said Nicolas Bos, chief executive officer of Van Cleef & Arpels.
- Baker’s Sweeter Bid to Take HBC Private Approved By BoardRichard Baker's shareholder group owns a collective 57 percent of the business and needs a majority of the minority shares to get the deal approved.
- L’Oréal Signs Agreement for Mugler and Azzaro FragrancesThe deal should close in first-quarter 2020.
- Taipei Fashion Week Shows Promise Amid Growing PainsAs it wrapped its second season, the event faced challenges but also showcased talented designers.
- Contentsquare Update Reaches Across Digital ChannelsThe digital experience platform's first major update post-Clicktale purchase brings tools to analyze customer behavior on web sites and apps.