Wanting to be one step ahead of others and have an original idea about the wedding part each couple brings an improvement of that the traditional path is about. So like those that don’t...
- Crooks and Castles ReturnsThe streetwear brand that hit a peak in 2013 is bringing its signature graphics back to the market with a new distribution strategy.
- Berns Communications Adds Retail Consumer PracticeAlissa Heumann has been hired to broaden the scope of the firm's business.
- As Tulip Grows, Platform Provider Adds Two Women ExecutivesThe additions to the c-suite follow the company's global expansion.
- Virgil Abloh’s First Louis Vuitton Designs Drop at London Pop-UpThe designer celebrated the launch of the collection with celebrities including Idris Elba, Rami Malek, Rita Ora and Frank Ocean.
- Fashion Brand Nicholas K Cites ‘Longevity’ as Key to SustainabilitySustainable fashion brand Nicholas K discusses "conscious design."
- The Smell Test: Gabrielle ChanelOur panel puts Gabrielle Chanel—billed as No. 5 for Millennials—to the test.
- Female Entrepreneurs Are Leading Skin-Care’s GrowthThe prestige skin-care category reached $2.7 billion in the first half this year with help from female entrepreneurs.
- Beauty’s Female Power DuosThese dynamic duos are proof positive that women working together are powering the future of beauty.
- Maybelline Reinvents Its ImageThe brand is overhauling its marketing and advertising campaigns for 2019.
- Walmart’s Jody Pinson on Her Customer-First ApproachFrom the parking lot to the product shelf, Jody Pinson has made it her business to know Walmart’s customers inside out.