- Not Open for Debate: Pals Primarily in Name OnlyEducating young voters about red- and blue-state issues.
- Odile Roujol’s Next Act: Empowering Fashion and Beauty Start-upsThe ex-Lâncome ceo is growing an international community of tomorrow's fashion and beauty innovators — and Silicon Valley is taking notice.
- Joe’s to Release Fragrances This FallParent company Sequential Brands partnered with Bellevue Brands to produce Joe's Icon Indigo fragrances for men and women.
- Global Brands Sees Transformation ContinuingRick Darling talked about the firm’s changes, retail closures, cost cuts and looking into the emerging brand market.
- Instagram’s Explore Tab Is Becoming Ad-tasticPutting ads in front of Insta users when they're actually looking for new content or brands seems like a shoo-in. But there are also some pitfalls.
- Macy’s to Sell Mango Women’s MerchandiseMacy's is easing into the leased relationship by selling Mango merchandise online and in just three of its stores.
- Andrew Bolton: 2020 Show to Highlight Met’s Permanent CollectionNext year will mark the 150th anniversary of the museum.
- Fine Jewelry Brand AUrate Raises $13M Series A RoundThe direct-to-consumer brand was founded in 2017.
- Lane Eight Unveils New ColorwaysLane Eight, founded by brothers James and Josh Shorrock, has launched two sneaker colorways.
- Hailey Bieber’s Beauty Line Thwarted By Justin BieberThe model’s trademark for “Bieber Beauty” was rejected on June 20.